[Elfsea] Elfsea Historian stuff

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Wed Oct 8 21:34:34 PDT 2003

To whom it may concern:

     I have a box full of Elfsea Historical stuff. I have records, black stars, and pictures of many people. This stuff was left over when Rebekah of Newcastle and Wilim Penbras Ap Gurgenue left for the frozen tundra.
     Whoever is in charge of the historical stuff, please contact me off the list via either email or calling me so we can make arrangements to put it in it's proper home.

Violet of Glamorganshire
214-437-2829

--
 "Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead,  tell your storm how big your GOD is."

~ Unknown