[Elfsea] ATTENTION ALL RAPIER FIGHTERS

portofun portofun at ticnet.com
Mon Oct 13 15:10:22 PDT 2003

COUNTESS CONAL WANTS YOU!!!

Alright ladies, it's time to put down your teacups and pick up your blades.
Gulf Wars is just around the corner so I am calling on all rapier fighters
** male and female ;) ** in the Steppes/Elfsea area to make it fun.  Those
who join Company Conal will have fun trouncing our Trimarian foe during the
day and revelling with our Trimarian friends at night.  Over the next few
months, I will be organizing various joint practices so we can fight
together as a team and teach our new fighters melee tactics.

Melee won't be all that we practice together.  Proper revelling techniques
must be honed before the great war.  Bing and Bob, the famous Porto
gargoyles have volunteered to entertain our troops before marching off to
Meridies.  Their first engagement will be at my house, Saturday November
1st.

This war cannot happen on fighting alone.  Meridies has challenged
Ansteorra's service effort so I am giving prizes to two members of my
company who register the most volunteer hours.

For those of you who are interested in joining my company, email me at
portofun at ticnet.com or call me at 972-424-8432.

In Service to Ansteorra,

Countess Conal