[Elfsea] Fall A&S Symposium

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Fri Oct 24 20:36:38 PDT 2003

Good Gentles,

There has been a 3-alarm fire at UTA this evening. There is no power to
any of the buildings and generators are being used for power in the
dormitories.  When I contacted HL Asa regarding the status of the event,
she advised that she would be in touch with security at UTA and would
post to the Ansteorra Announce list.

So, before you leave for this event, please check your e-mail for changes
to this event.  Anyone who is an early riser might want to consider
forwarding any announcement to our local lists for the benefit of those
who do not subscribe to Ansteorra Announce.

YIS,

Lady Fionnuala the Fey "Nuala"