[Elfsea] STOLEN ATENVELDT CROWNS & REGALIA

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 17:08:26 PST 2003

Greetings, friends,

please keep a look-out for these items. Thank you!

Yours in humble service,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Apprentice to Master Darius of the Bells

Unto the populace who read these letters ~

It is with great sadness that we tell you our vehicle
was broken
into and in addition to our personal belongings,
several items of
regalia were stolen including:

His Majesties Crown and Signet Ring, King's Blood, the
Kingdom
Scroll Case and the very beautiful blue velvet
banners.

We are heartbroken and, of course, frantically
contacting pawn shops
across the valley (after extensive descriptions with
the police and
an immediate claim to our homeowners insurance.)  We
wish it known
that in NO WAY do we believe this was done by an SCA
person, and let
us all pray that these items show up on EBay or in a
pawn shop so
that they may be retrieved.  We thank those of you who
have been so
patient and supportive as we have been advising people
along the way
of the incident.

So much for this being the easy week…but it's better
than a million
other things that could have happened.

Erick and Nichelle

=====