[Elfsea] Ack! ATTENTION ELFSEA.NET USERS

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Fri Oct 31 07:37:29 PST 2003

ATTENTION ALL USERS OF ELFSEA.NET

Your stalwart system administrator (me) screwed up and forgot that at the
end of October the domain registration renewal was due to ELFSEA.NET.  As
such, the domain is currently returning as unknown from several major ISPs.
I am very sorry for the slip up, I've already submitted the renewal (for
three years, so this could next even remotely possibly happen in 2006).

Unfortunately mail and website access will be mostly unavailable for the
next 48 hours while the domain update propagates.  This cannot be avoided
and I sincerely apologize.

For those who are curious, yes this will affect the Baronial Website for the
same amount of time.

TO BE CLEAR : Your existing mail is safe, the website is safe, mail that is
delivered within the next 48 hours may be returned to the sender as
undeliverable, if it is not, then it will arrive safely in your mailbox.

Tim Rayburn
Administrator, ELFSEA.NET
Off to make certain I add to my calendar the renewal dates for
TECH-KNIGHTS.COM and ANSTEORRA.NET as well. ;)