[Elfsea] Youth Boffer and Youth Combat at Elfsea Defender.

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 20:04:33 PDT 2003

Greetings to all,
Elfsea will be celebrating her 25th year anniversary at Defender. Long have
we supported our children in Elfsea. In holding with that tradition there will
be a Youth Boffer and Youth Combat Tourney held this year. Lady Elyssa will be
our listmistress and has made a pavilion for the youth fighters to sit under.
All fighters will be given the chance to show us their skills. Please come
and join us and show support for our children and our future.

Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor.