[Elfsea] lighting was Cook's Guild

Lady saviti ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 11:43:52 PDT 2003

I agree about the open flame Morgan. We are using
strings of Christmas lights for lighting to eleminate
fire hazards. Enclosed flame in a safe location might
be possible. Just thinking out loud. I also wonder if
anyone has those little battery operated lights tha
you just push to turn on. Look like little domes. They
fit in some iron candle cages that I have and look
Middle Eastern and will hide the mundanity of it. Let
me know how I can help and I will do my best.

Brigit