[Elfsea] Directions for Fabric District...

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Fri Sep 12 10:33:03 PDT 2003

If you are coming from the Arlington/Fort Worth area, make your way to
I-35E north (this would be from I-20, I-30,183 or 114.  Take the Walnut
Hill exit and turn right (east). Turn right at Harry Hines (south).  Turn
right (west) on Perth which is just a couple of blocks south of Walnut
Hill.  Best Fabrics and Mr. Sewing Machine are a little further south and
are actually on Harry Hines.  Good Hunting.

Nuala

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:00:52 -0700 "Jhan Knebel" <rixende at mail2noble.com>