[Elfsea] (no subject)

Richard Threlkeld rjt at acm.org
Mon Sep 15 11:14:56 PDT 2003

People of Elfsea,

Tonight at the Cook's Guild we will be learning about and tasting Middle Eastern foods in honor of one of the themes for Defender. Morgan Cain will be leading and it will be at my home (see below for directions).

We will also have Daniel Stewart with Defender shirts up through the 3XL size. We will have up to 5XL at Defender, but we have not made any of them yet. If you want to make sure we have some in your size, come to the Cook's Guild and buy it ahead of time.

In service,
HL Caelin on Andrede

2220 Patterson Pl
Arlington, Tx 76012

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?name=&ed=xWh.z.p_0Tp_uBqHvrzs91hS0W_tISM7ceHyUuQJ_968OiQbV9fJgFgmUT2zyW40SKJS2DVAFXs0IfVv4to4XMBgvMquFSVo6XJuYgkMpDOTRnDB&csz=Arlington%2C+TX+76012-5505&desc=&mag=8&ds=n&state=TX&uzip=76012&country=US&BFClick=&BFKey=&resize=s