[Elfsea] Defender Archery

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 10:13:25 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the populace of Elfsea and Steppes

I brings warm tidings, I just wanted to check in and
say hello. Mundane life has served us a curve ball but
we are moved now and in a stable home in denton with
family. The job search is starting and we are ok.

Now onto better stuff,

Prepare your bows and crossbows, to test your skill
and missiles against animals, and non standard targets
at unknown distances. I have designed a compettition
for defender that while simple - should test skill and
be fun. I will need a person to list mistress and one
person to help move targets between rounds, please
respond if you can assist.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Ulrich of Carolingia