[Elfsea] Everyone is a Hospitaler

Lady saviti ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 21:51:35 PDT 2003

A little follow up here :)

I sent out an email to all 14 persons who requested
more information at the Keller Demo and had a mini
garb session at my house just yesterday with two
newcomers from Keller. I have gotten 2 emails for more
demo info that was answered and forwarded to Lord
Ceatta.

Life is good and growing in Elfsea.

Brigit