[Elfsea] Elfsea Trivia Time...

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at comcast.net
Sun Sep 28 20:07:30 PDT 2003

Catching up on my e-mail....

My personal motto is not "Life is Good in Elfsea".  That was my sig line:)

It is "Per Angusta Ad Augusta"
when translated is supposed to be:

"Through Adversity to Honor"

It is also a pun in that Augusta is a Byzantine title for a noble lady.

Just asked the newest Centurion, Llywelyn, if he had a motto and he said
"Nope".....Man of few words....

In Service to Crown and Kingdom,

Mistress Xene