[Elfsea] Feast

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Tue Sep 30 05:37:53 PDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Pelfrey [mailto:joe at garnetpromotions.com]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 11:30 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Feast

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kate Rayburn" <anezka at elfsea.net>

> Or they could be printed in the Scroll.

I appreciate the kind words from everyone on the feast.  Its great that you
make this point.  Some of the recipes have been put into the Scroll.  They
were a part of the William's Kitchen articles that I gave to Armentaria.  I
stopped doing them when I took over.  I thought that it would be kind of
weird and maybe seem like I was taking advantage of the forum.

Cassandra and I discussed the recipe requests and are looking at posting
them online so that everyone can have access to them.  (Also, I do not want
to forget anyone who made a request.)  Anyway, it will take a couple of days
to do this, but they will be up and I will send out the info when that
happens.

I will be sending out my thank yous shortly.  There were several people who
were of great assistance to me in making this feast a reality.

In Service,

William