[Elfsea] Crown Tournement Feast

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 13 06:37:14 PDT 2003

Greetings to all.

Dragonsfire Tor will be hosting Crown Tournament October 31 – November 2,
2003.  The Black Star is out and we are now taking prepaid reservations for
feast.

Cut off date is for prepaid feast is10/17/03.

Gilli of the Shire of Middleford will providing our food. The menu is:

Flavored Butters and Breads
>     Assorted Cheeses
>     Potage of onion
>     Gilli loaf
>     Pasta w/Herb and Garlic Sauce
>     Lyonnes Green Been Almandine
>     Savory Leg of Fowl
>     Rice Surprise
>     Orange Glazed Carrots
>     Stuffed Baked Apples
>     Sweet and Unsweetened Tea, Water

Cost is separate from site.
Adults $8.00  		Children 6-12 $4.00 		Children 5 and under: free
NO FAMILY CAP  on FEAST

Make checks payable to SCA Inc./Canton of DFT
Mail to :
Janie Cason
1230 Isla
Stephenville, TX 76401

Please make reservations at crownfeast at hotmail.com. Not dftfeast2. My bad.
As soon as I receive payment I will send you a confirmation if your email is
provided.

Come join us. Reservations are limited to 150. I will be at Elfsea defender
next weekend if you wish to pay then.

We look forward to your reservations.

Lady Janie of Dragonsfire Tor