[Elfsea] Waterbearing at Defender

Sandra Barton dragons.sb at comcast.net
Sat Sep 13 21:25:20 PDT 2003

HELP
Defender is fast approaching and I am in need of bottles.  I have plenty of tops but very few bottles at this point. I need enough bottles to serve 3 separate areas.  I can supply lots of the small bottles but would prefer to have the one and two liter.  I am also in need of spray bottles if anyone has some they can spare.  I also will need lots of volunteers for the day since there are 3 areas that will need waterbearers.  If you can help in any way please contact me either offline or call at 972/871-1125. I will be at fighter practice tomorrow and also next week.
Aimiliona