[Elfsea] Need help please...

Lady saviti ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 13:05:24 PDT 2003

I am sending out a request for some help...I am
picking up about 50 pounds of poly-fill for the last
of the pillows for the hafla. I know that some empty
ones went home with some of the ladies from the
"sew-down" we had some months ago but I have slept a
lot since then and I don't remember what went where.

I need to start having all pillows from the sew-down
gather at my house and I will need help closing the
pillows that are getting filled this week. I should
have the pillows filled and ready to close by
Thursday. If anyone is free and can help close these
pillows I would appreciate it VERY much. This is the
final peg for the Hafla and everything else is done!
Whew!

There will be a henna party at my place Thursday night
next week (9/25) starting at 7pm so if you would like
to have your hands, feet or tummy henna stained come
on by and we'll have some fun :)

Thanks ya'll!
Brigit