[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender 25 Embrodered Shirts

Daniel Gutridge dgutridge at charter.net
Sat Sep 20 17:30:24 PDT 2003

Greetings All!
We are selling special embroidered Elfsea Defender XXV shirts this year.
We will have many in stock and will do our best to stitch on site, but
the best way to ensure that you get the shirt in the color/size you wish
will be to go to our web site  www.graphic-identity.com
<http://www.graphic-identity.com/>  and pre-order your shirt (starting
at $11 for S - XL and we will provide up to 20x by special order!).  We
will accept credit cards at this site or select cash and pickup and we
will deliver at moot or defender.  We will also have hats starting at
$5.50, blankets, armor bags, leather gauntlets, scarves, sweaters, and
many more items.   We are prepared to do custom digitizing on site.  We
can add any additional text (at additional cost).

We have sport shirts available for special order, but we will not stock
many - so if you want one you must pre-order!  The site currently has
our standard stock hats and Defender shirts, but check later in the week
for more!  We will have 20,000 items on the site before month end!

Thanks!