[Elfsea] Feast

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Mon Sep 29 14:15:42 PDT 2003

What a feast!!

I must say that is one of the better meals I have had. Not just at events, but in life.

Well cooked, good tasting, plenty of variety for those who have picky palates. And I liked the serving sizes as I was well fed at the end.

I want the recipe for the chicken relish, I think it will also make a great main course as a pie. And I want the recipe for the sausage pie. They both seem to travel well, and will make me fine food for events, and for working security at remote sites.

Crandall

p.s. If he had not already gotten that thistle...