[Elfsea] Name/Title Generator

Mark Davis the5 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 08:20:11 PDT 2003

Okay, so I gave it a try and came up with:

Footsoldier Junior Grade of Geese, Lesbians and Poon
Appreciation, Einarr Thorbjarnarson.

Spooky, eh?

Ld. Einarr

--- ladydds at centex.net wrote:
> Honest...this came up randomly....
>
> The McNugget of Naughty Bits, Genevieve del Gamba,
> DDS!!
>
> Wow!
>
> Trouble on Two Feet,
>
> Genevieve

=====
"Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait point." (The Heart has its reasons, whereof Reason knows nothing.)
----Blaise Pascal, 1623-1662

"Caesar si viverunt, ad remum dareris." (If Caesar was still alive, you'd be chained to an oar.)

“If Americans believed in political correctness, we'd still be King George's boys - subjects bound to the British crown.”
	Charleton Heston, 1999 speech to Harvard Law School Forum.