[Elfsea] Cook's Guild

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 11 05:28:43 PDT 2003

> Happy chair dance in my house! I am very excited to
> see food for Defender's dance. What a magical night
> this is going to be :)

We've actually had some great plans going.  I've gotten an assistant and
have had to hold her back from spending ten times our budget and feeding a
second supper to the assembly.  <g>   She's also learning a lot about
planning a buffet when you have no cooking or cooling facilities.

Our one disagreement is whether to serve baklava (sticky, not documentable,
and heavy IMHO) or kushkhananaj (NOT sticky, lighter, 14th Century - lunch
dessert at Steppes Artisan for those who attended).  We might have to do a
taste-testing at Cooks Guild.  <g>

                                            ---= Morgan