[Elfsea] Middle Eastern Dance at Defender

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Mon Sep 15 13:27:24 PDT 2003

Greetings Elfsea,

Are you ready for the Middle Eastern Dance competition at Defender?  Other
people are...

This last weekend my travels took me to Stargate for A Day at the Colliseum,
while so many others attended the Keller Demo (great job, all, btw).  While
I was there I had a chance to speak with HL Jerrod, a many time former bard
of Stargate, and all around talented musician.  During our conversation it
came up that his life had been hectic recently ... why?  Because two dancers
from the Stargate area have recruited he and His Excellency Micheal
Silverhands to drum for them at the dance competition, and they are
practicing with these dancers twice a week (for a while now) to perfect
their routines.

I can only imagine that if this is happening in Stargate, it is happening in
other places as well.  People are excited about this competition, really.

Congratulations should go to HL Brighid, Master Richard, and all others
involved in making this event happen.  The Kingdom knows about this, and is
excited!

Timothy of Glastinbury
Who Knows Nearly NOTHING about ME Dance