[Elfsea] Need to borrow stuff for Hafla

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Wed Sep 17 18:22:35 PDT 2003

I will bring my extra tarps.  I will not be using my yurt so the 20x20 tarps
will be available.  I have another 2 that are 20 x40.  I will also send any
other tarps I have.  Feel free to mark on them with a sharpie AM FM
(Arabella de Montacute & Fearghus McKenna) I'll send the tarps in the Elfsea
truck.

I also have a not very period cotton rug (it dates to the 40's what has some
very pretty mauve flowers with a beige background) that's about 10X10 that I
can loan if you want it but it's incredibly heavy if it gets wet. Let me
know if you want the rug,

My suggestion is to nail the tarps down with tent stakes (or big nails with
washers) so they'll stay put under heavy traffic and dancing.  Also the
tarps should be nailed down before the tent goes up.  Those really big
center poles are a bitch to move with the huge weight of the roof on them.

HL Arabella