[Elfsea] Baronail OP

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Thu Sep 18 13:23:18 PDT 2003

Thank you Anezka I have never book marked this address.  I was looking at
the current web site looking for a link and didn't see one.  Could we link
this to the current Elfsea Web site?  I was looking for information for an
award recommendation for a portcullis, which I know is not on the Kingdom
OP.

On another note has everyone put in his or her award recommendations for our
up coming event?

I am available to paint charters Anezka if the need arises this next week.

HL Arabella