[Elfsea] Urgent : The best laid plans

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon Sep 22 11:25:54 PDT 2003

Greetings,

Due to unforeseen circumstances we need someone who can drive a truck to
drive the Baronial truck to Canton on Thursday morning.  Master Richard
will
not be able to be on site till Friday, so I need someone who can go with
me
Thursday.  I have to be in Canton by 10:00 am.  Please if anyone is
available contact me privately or  call me at 817-467-6959.

Thank you,

HL Fearghus MacKenna
Co-Steward for Elfsea Defender XXV

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna