[Elfsea] Period Graffitti Class Saturday, Sept. 6 1:00 PM

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Fri Sep 5 06:58:16 PDT 2003

Greetings from HL Rixende de Rouen, Minister of Arts and Sciences of the
Barony of Elfsea.

I am thrilled to announce a last minute class taught by Lady Abigail of
Exeter this Saturday (yes, that's tomorrow!) at 1:00 pm on PERIOD
GRAFFITTI! Lady Abigail is travelling from the Shire of Tempio to teach
this class, so I hope many of you will be able to make it! I apologize
for the late notice, but I only found out last night myself!

Lady Abigail has done extensive research on the subject and the class
will be workshop style. We will be designing graffitti that you can then
go home and transfer to your own banners!

The class will be held at HL Brigit's home in Arlington. I will get her
to post directions.

Please contact me for more information.

In Service to Ansteorra, Elfsea and the Arts,
HL Rixende de Rouen
817-797-1988
rixende at timelessbeads.com

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com