[Elfsea] MOVING SALE

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Sat Sep 13 13:29:08 PDT 2003

Greetings:
     The parents of Rebekah of Newcastle (and Wilim Penbras ap Gurgenue) are retiring and moving on the 19th. Today, (Saturday) and until Thursday they are having a moving sale.

Items featured:
Furniture (mundane and SCA-types)
Computer parts
dishes
clothes
appliances including a refrigerator
household items
nic nacs
craft items

Directions: come to I-20 via 360 and take I-20 to Fort Worth to Arlington. Take the Cooper exit and turn South on Cooper(and cross over the highway) come down a couple of miles to Sublet and turn left. About a mile on the right, turn on Mineral Springs (which is in the middle of a field). Take the second turn left at Tempest. Go almost to the end of Tempest, which is past 4 residential streets (the last one being Fiero) and see the house on the left with all the stuff in front of it.

There will be some additions most likely every day (until we get through all the boxes that are stored and pull out everything to sell).

Hope to see you there...
Violet of Glamorganshire
A.k.a. Terri

--
 "Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead,  tell your storm how big your GOD is."

~ Unknown