[Elfsea] War Practice

Todd Marsh v.marsh at comcast.net
Thu Sep 18 19:05:13 PDT 2003

The first Central Regional war practice of the season will be held on
Sunday, September 21st at 2:00pm at the Steppes practice site, Mary Head
Carter park in Carrollton.  A map to the site can be found at
http://www.steppes.org/graphics/maps/mhc_p.gif .

If you are interested in joining a war company, or just curious about what a
melee would be like, please come talk to us about it.  I think melees are
the most fun thing in the SCA, and I'd like you to have fun too.

In October, our practice will be Three Kings on the 4th.  It will be at
Hawkins County Park.  That is farther than Canton, but still an easy day
trip.

Our November practice will be on the 9th at the Elfsea practice site in
Arlington.  I would like everyone to attend the Bordermarch Autumn Melees on
Nov 15-16, but I know some people won't be able to make it.  It's a great
event, and worth the drive.

Llywelyn

"There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct,
or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction
of a new order of things."
Niccolò Machiavelli