[Elfsea] Keller Thank You

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Thu Sep 25 18:45:04 PDT 2003

I just received this from Linda Wells from the Keller Library and wanted to
pass it along:

"How can I thank you enough?  Everything was wonderful!  Please tell every
one [there, you all are told] thank-you from me -- I'm always afraid I'll
miss something.  FYI, the crowd was estimated at 600."

600!  For a small library demo!

For all who supported this demo, I give you a hearty and well-deserved
VIVAT!

Oh, she also sent pictures and as soon as I scan them in, I'll be sending
them to His Excellency Armand to put up.

Another thing, they would like us out there on September 18, 2004 -- the
Saturday before Defender!  Are we ready for that?  Think about it and talk
to me at Defender this weekend.  I won't respond to her until then.  The
Celtic Harp group, MicheMalou is ready to come back!

Lord Ceatta o Gulcleth
Demo Coordinator, Barony of Elfsea