[Elfsea] the missing stakes (you want some sauce with those?)

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Sep 28 16:24:10 PDT 2003

Conal and Miguel and Alys:
Good news- the stakes have been found so they are not locked up in the
Mississippi tower! (They are 6 about 24" stakes with a tear drop curl at
the top, yes?)
Bad news- they were at the event, since the Wed. load crew thought they
were Elfsea's, being in a pile of Elfsea stakes.
Good news- they are now recovered and set aside for you to either pick
up or we might be able to drag them with our stuff to 3 Queens.
Sorry for any confusion, Pyro