[Elfsea] Joan of Arc Website

Morgan Mckenzie morgans916 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 7 18:03:02 PDT 2003

I liked the Messenger. The armor section of this site is ill-informed.

CE Huse/Lady Maria <ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net> wrote:Hola!

I was doing some banner research tonight (I watched the CBS mini-series
version of St. Joan today and got excited over doing Joan's battle
standard...I've really got to quit watching period movies because they
create too many A&S projects...hehehe).

Anyways, while I was looking for a description of her battle standard, I
found this web-site. This has a lot of good researched information on her
and even gives a good review on the movie we all love to hate "The
Messenger" that you will get a good chuckle over it (or at least Galen
will). :)

http://www.jeanne-darc.com/

Enjoy!
Maria