[Elfsea] Defender Archery

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 19:18:37 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the populace of Elfsea. I wanted to
make a quick announcement that there will indeed be
archery at defender. I have remained quiet about the
type of shoot it will be, but it will be one that
EVERYONE will do well shooting <insert grin here>

Mia and I are moving into the Denton area this weekend
as my job fell thru and we have to leave our apartment
complex, however never fear - we are fine and are
moving in with mias sister and husband in a 3 bedroom
- so actually our bills just got split in half, which
is a bonus.

I have great news that i will be reporting at defender
concerning an archery range for elfsea, however now i
am fighting with the local officials about having
"weapons" in a park (it never ends) but its looking
promacing.

Would Lord Seamus PLEASE get intouch with me and/or
pls past a message tohim to get intouch with me via
email Dmruff1 at yahoo.com During this move i will have
full internet access, our phoine will change and i
will report that in a day to the proper channels.

SEE YOU AT DEFENDER!!!!!

Ulrich of Carolingia

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci