[Elfsea] Defender gate

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Mon Sep 8 22:18:15 PDT 2003

Hey Bicé..... Gate co-ordinator for Elfsea Defender,
  How is it going........hummmm not so good for Saturday .....I know I will be busy on Saturday but I will work a 2:00 to 4:00 shift. If I will work gate at my own Investiture can you *still* say you are to busy to work gate. Look at the schedule try to find a time if you can.  If we don't fill these slots we will need to shut down gate during the day and that is lost revenue ...not good for Elfsea.This is our event the time we need to work We need to work for the barony many hands make light work. If you can't help at gate find something else to do there are many people who need help.
Truck loading
Waterbear
Children's activities
Gate
List mistress
Hall setup
Haffila setup
Security
Chiurgning
Entourage
Thrown setup and mover
Clean up <anything that got set up must come down>
Truck unloading
All of these things are work but they are fun to. Try something new.

 Please help if you can,
Ameline Dubois
Vicaress of Elfsea