[Elfsea] Fighters! Take heed!

Daniel Gutridge dgutridge at charter.net
Tue Sep 9 14:35:07 PDT 2003

I expect to be there.

Daniel

		-----Original Message-----
		From: elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org]
		Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 8:38 AM
		To: elfsea at ansteorra.org; loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
		Subject: [Elfsea] Fighters! Take heed!

		Fighters, whether you be heavy or light, YOUR BARONY NEEDS
YOU THIS SATURDAY!

		Right now, there are two heavy fighters (Armand and Colete)
and two light fighters (Don Valentyn and myself) who have said they would be
at the Keller Demo.

		This is our second largest demo, after the Highland Games
and they always ask us back.

		So, are you going to be there?

		Tristan, Dirk -- are you going to be there?

		Lord Ceatta o Gulcleth
		Demo Coordinator, Barony of Elfsea

		(I'm going to let Don Valentyn take care of the
guilt-tripping e-mails) << File: ATT00171.txt >>