[Elfsea] Directions for Fabric District...

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Fri Sep 12 11:03:14 PDT 2003

One of my favorite places.....

Take your best route to I35E/Stemmons Frwy in Dallas.  Take the Walnut Hill
exit and turn east.  To Harry Hines Blvd turn right.  One or 2 blocks turn
right onto Perth and the first one is Best Fabrics.  If you stay on Harry
Hines about 2 blocks after Perth is a non-descript shop called Golden d'Ore.
(sp) Golden d'Ore have expanded their shop greatly and have taken over the
warehouse space behind them.  It's huge.

Hope this helps.
Arabella

Subject: [Elfsea] Directions for Fabric District...

Greets Elfsea!

Can anyone give me directions to the fabric district in Dallas? I want the
area where there are a bunch of those buildings are right together ..i think
one of the shops is ABC or sth like that?

Thanks!

Vivaine