[Elfsea] Keller Library Demo

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Fri Sep 12 12:54:29 PDT 2003

I will nto be able to attend as I will be working this saturday.
Everyone have a great time and share the fun with everyone at the demo.
Master Richard Fairbourne

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna