[Elfsea] OT...job for Brigit

Lady saviti ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 14:43:56 PDT 2003

I must have missed it! Sorry about that. I need to get
with you about pillows. Rachel and I are finishing
closing the last of the pillows tonight (less than 1
dozen) and I did not know if you had some that still
needed stuffing. I have about 15 or so pounds left if
needed.

Brigit who is trying to find work clothes that still
fit. Diet is working too well ;)