[Elfsea] Zodicus's call

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Mon Sep 22 06:41:47 PDT 2003

If any person has an award which is not listed in the OP, the proper procedure is for them to contact the current Zodiacus herald (listed in the Blackstar) and send to them a copy of their Scroll, which will serve as proof such an award was in fact given.

This likely did occur due to a missing Court Report, but is best corrected by the individuals in question.

Timothy
Eclipse Herald