[Elfsea] Arlington Public Library Demo

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Tue Sep 23 03:33:19 PDT 2003

This is a reminder that there is another demo at the George W. Hawkes
Central Library (i.e., the Arlington Public Library, Main Branch, located at
101 East Abram in Arlington) on Tuesday, September 23rd from 6:30 to 8:30.
this will be a scaled-down version of the Keller Library Demo.

So we need as many artisans and fighters as possible out there.

And I'll have the flyer they made up at fighter practice tomorrow and at
Moot on Monday.

Let's make this the second best demo event (after Keller) that we have.

Here is a link to the site:

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=bcD.qup_0TrNeo6tn.Ipc85HhEUB2OuasZM-&cs
z=Arlington%2C+TX+76004&country=us

Lord Ceatta o Gulcleth