[Elfsea] Arlington Public Library Demo

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Sep 25 10:45:08 PDT 2003

Greetings Elfsea,

Before I forget, I wanted to convey my HUGE THANKS to all who helped at the
Arlington Library Demo on Tuesday. The library representative that I spoke
with said they expected perhaps 60 or so people. They stopped counting after
120+ had turned out to learn about us. The library was very pleased and
indicated they would like to see us again in the future. The artisans,
fighters, heralds and hospitalers all did a marvelous job and it is very
likely that we will see a few of the visitors this weekend. Well done,
Elfsea!

With sincere gratitude,
Lord Armand Dragonetti
Vicar of Elfsea