[Elfsea] loaner items for Defender

Lady saviti ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 05:22:17 PDT 2003

I wanted to take a moment to thank all those
individuals who volunteered items to decorate the
Hafla tent for Defender. Without you the night will
not be as beautiful.

Please contact me off list, my phones are down so
email is best, or call Lady Maria Huse at 817-460-3949
and we will work with you to pick up items or feel
free to bring them to my home. Which ever is most
convenient for you. All items will be labeled with
name and contact information and will be returned to
you in good order.

Items needed are...pillows, rugs, white Christmas
lights, wall hangings and what ever else you feel
comfortable lending. I will be at site with the main
set up crew and will STAY on site to make sure all is
well. I will need to have these items in hand in the
next two weeks so I can make sure all are properly
labeled and ready to load on the trailer the Wednesday
of Defender week.

Thank you for supporting the Middle Eastern dance
community!

Brigit