[Elfsea] Bardic Birthday Bash

Madelina de Lindesay loganclan at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 2 08:47:35 PDT 2003

Bonjour, nos amis!

Once again, it's time for the Bardic Birthday Bash to celebrate our birthdays.  Logan will turn 51 on September 6th, and I will be 39 on the 10th.  We try to have this as close to the 8th as possible, so this year, it lands on the 6th since nobody likes to party on a Monday.  Here's the info:

WHERE:  6600 Sheridan Road, Fort Worth, TX  76134
We are located about a mile or so south of I-20 and a block West of I-35.  Take the Alta Mesa exit, turn South on Sheridan Road.  If you hit Sycamore School Road, you've gone too far.

PHONE:  817-551-7642 or 817-681-7973 if you get lost.

WHEN:  Saturday, September 6th, 7:30 p.m. until the cops shut us down or everyone passes out, whichever happens first.  A limited amount of crash space is available, and there is room for a couple of tents in the backyard if necessary.  Incapacitated drivers will have their keys confiscated.

We will provide a couple of smoked briskets, potato salad, a veggie tray, and two cakes, of course, because we can never agree which is best, German Chocolate or Black Forest.  Feel free to bring a side dish and whatever you want to drink.  Magic feast gear will be provided.  Coffee, tea, and lemonade will be available.  Despite his "thrifty" reputation, Logan will
furnish some beer, probably Belhaven or Guiness, and of course, Biohazard for the brave.

Please note that this is NOT an official S.C.A. event.  Nevertheless, illegal conduct will be highly frowned upon by a surly Scot with a big hammer.

Children are permitted with vaccination papers and a leash.  They can sit in the house and watch DVDs or play on the computer if you don't want them hearing bawdy songs.

Bring your chair, mug, songbooks, and musical instruments.  Garb is optional, but clothes are required unless you are brave enough to come in woad.

Hope to see you there.

Amicalement,
Madelina and Logan