[Elfsea] Springfaire

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Sun Apr 4 21:34:05 PDT 2004

Greetings to you all, from the Baroness:
  Know that Elfsea's Titled Artisan and Bard will be chosen this weekend, as
well as King Of Fools. Please support them by bringing one or two things to
reward them with. If a story or song touches you ,a fool makes you laugh, or
an artist makes something you find intriguing reward them. Largess need not
be expensive; a scrap of material ..."you know you have some" can be used to
wrap something, soap, small bundle of nuts, colorful thread, tea loose or
bags, any kind of spices loose or in bottles. Small bags of flour, salt,or
sugar even fruit were often used for payment in period. It is spring small
seed packets or bulbs are also a good item this time of year. Think about
it, if you have been given land rights think about how they can work into
you persona and your gift giving. We are a wealthy Barony and I would like
to see a playful Elfsea show off it's wealth and fun and humorous way.

Ameline DuBois
Lady Elfsea