[Elfsea] Officer Reports & Business Meeting New Location

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Apr 5 11:18:06 PDT 2004

Greetings,

Just another reminder that tonight is Elfsea's monthly business meeting.
Remember too that the location has been moved to the home of HL Caelin &
Lady Ker Megan's in Arlington at 7pm. This meeting is open to all, so please
attend if you are interested in the business of the barony! At a minimum, we
look forward to seeing all our officers there!  I have seen reports for the
month of March from:

>From Loch Ruadh:
Rapier Marshal

>From Elfsea:
Hospitaler
Knight Marshal

If you are not listed above, PLEASE bring a copy of your report to tonight's
meeting or send it to me and our seneschal. This is also the end of the 1st
quarter, so we need to have our quarterly financials in order and on time as
well. We will see the crown at Springfaire. Please allow us to answer
positively when they inquire about Elfsea's administration.

To any officer's unable to attend who have pending reports, please forward
them in email as soon as possible or send them with a deputy or proxy.
Thanks!

-=Armand=-
Baron