[Elfsea] Gripe session

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Tue Apr 6 19:57:58 PDT 2004

Hang on, Crandall!  I'm putting the word out to anyone who'll listen
that you're in the market.  Hopefully with others doing the same, you'll
have something more congenial soon.

Hugs,
Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross