[Elfsea] Anyone get a private message from Northkeep??

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 8 05:03:49 PDT 2004

Might I suggest sending to northkeep-owner at ansteorra.org this will go
directly to the list administrator. I am sure they will be interested to
know this happend unfortunately as with many worms currently going around
the e-maiul address was probably cloned from some ones address book, and not
sent from the northkeep list at all. Some are even stripniog and cloning IP
headers so it makes them even harder to track to their source.

Hence Master Pugs Recent reminder that _every one_ needs to be running an up
to date antivirus program. AVG works pretty well and is available for free
at www.grisoft.com It is one of many available.

In Service
Darius

On