[Elfsea] Springfaire directions

Donita L Orders ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com
Fri Apr 9 07:00:09 PDT 2004

I go a bit easier way that keeps me from doing the circle (and cuts of 10
minutes)
continue west on I-20 to exit 406.  Go north (right turn).  continue until
intersection with 180 (mineral wells hyw) about 5-10 minutes.  Turn left
on 180...you will know you are on the right road if Ragle Glass is on your
right hand side as you proceed west on 180.  Go 2 miles or so and look to
the left for the Willow Lakes Sign....if you pass the nursery, you have
gone too far.

This way is a bit more trailer friendly.  The intersection at 180 can be
tricky, it is a funky intersection, be watchful.
Toryn

PBW <pbw_rn at ev1.net>
Sent by: elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org
04/08/2004 05:58 PM
Please respond to Barony of Elfsea

        To:     Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
        cc:     "Shire of Loch Ruadh, Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA,        Inc."
<loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
        Subject:        Re: [Elfsea] Springfaire directions

You might want to try expedia.com maps, they seem to be pretty decent with
the directions.

For those who just cannot get a map to pull up here is my version of
directions as a person who lives in Weatherford...

>From Tarrant County:
>Take your favorite route to get onto I-20 West (remember: I-30 and I-20
merge just outside Fort Worth)
>Take Exit 414, this will put you on Hwy 180 and keep going West
>Go around the traffic circle (the big red courthouse sits in the middle
of the traffic circle) and keep going west on 180
>after you have gone past the court house you will go about 3.5 to 4 miles
father and the Nursery (3400 Mineral Wells Hwy) will be on your right

If you are real familer with Weatherford and dont want to mess with the
traffic circle you can take I-20 to exit 407 (Old Dennis Road/Bowie Drive)
and go North on Bowie which will take you to Hwy 180, then go West on Hwy
180 (Left) and the nursery will be about 2 miles on your right from that
point.

Hope that helps.

Magdalea