[Elfsea] Two Irinas? *blush* My Fault

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Apr 23 10:45:28 PDT 2004

I went to some trouble to get a unique name. I scanned the list of registered names and pulled out those which were only register once. Thus I knew it was registerable, but rare. From those I chose about 8 male names I liked and played with them. I settled on "Caelin". This is the name of a cleric who traveled in northern England in the 750s. I added on Andrede for the second name. This was based on a location instead of my father's name and that is period, but relatively rare. The Andrede is from a river that existed in the 700s, but no longer exists under that name.

I thought I was safe. But a couple of years later I hear "Caelin! Get your butt over here!" and I come running only to find there is now a young girl in Elfsea whose name is Caelin.

The best laid plans of mice and men are often about the same.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede