[Elfsea] Two Irinas? *blush* My Fault

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 21:26:09 PDT 2004

This is going to be an interesting move.  I mean, i am recognizing names (no pun intended, but very cool!) and I can't wait to put faces to the e-mails.  I think it is totally unfair that robert has had a chance to meet all of you, yet I am left out in the dark!  (pouts)  Just a little while longer!

Damon and Christine Huse <dchuse at netzero.com> wrote:LOL...don't feel too bad.  Last weekend, I went camping with Ryan's pack (and my den of Webelos).  One of the other den leader's name? Maria

Yup,  all weekend someone would call "Maria" and I would come running, too!

Maria