[Elfsea] Period Pigments

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Apr 29 08:23:59 PDT 2004

If this were not so far from Flower Mound, I'd be there with bells on.
Ah, well.  Another time. . . .

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross