[Elfsea] so I was thinking to myself.....

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Thu Apr 29 12:18:03 PDT 2004

I'll help with the demo, but keep in mind that June 4th is a Friday, which
makes it rather difficult for many of us to attend during the daytime.
Saturday or Sunday would be a lot better.

As for Harry Potter, I'd just as soon gouge my eyes out with a spork.  But
I'd be happy to help with the demo before sending the rest of you merrily on
your way.

Valentyn

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of neil starkey
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 1:35 PM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] so I was thinking to myself.....

Highland Games starts June 4th.  This is our biggest demo of the year.  It
is definitely a lot of fun, and I encourage all to come if they can.  I also
noticed that the next Harry Potter Movie starts.... wait for it.....  June
4th.  By show of hands, how many people would be interested in helping set
up the demo during the day, and then that evening go watch a movie?  Details
like what theater and what time can be figured out.  Also we will want to
check into advanced purchasing the tickets.  See you at the Games!

Raimond (not really a trouble maker, more like a instigator)

A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,

and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court
Jester")